- Market Performers perform every Sunday at Lake Lily Park for the Maitland Farmers Market. This venue provides opportunities for a variety of talents from Maitland and its surrounding communities. M3 has performed for the Market since the event started at Quinn Strong Park in Maitland.
- Maitland Symphony Orchestra puts on Spring and Holiday concerts at Maitland Presbyterian Church, creating DVD’s to distribute to home-bound residents. MSO is available for other special performances that have a large enough facility to accommodate the 90 or so volunteer musicians.
- Maitland Poets and Writers (MPW) keeps the oral tradition of literature alive by providing opportunities for local literary authors to perform their work, offering our community the benefit of hearing literature out loud.
- Maitland Stage Band (MSB) full piece band performs at various events and art festivals at Lake Lily, Maitland Art Center and at The Venue on the Lake-Maitland Civic Center.
- PAM Cares is a musical outreach program partnering with local care providers to put DVD’s of PAM performances and small musical acts in the homes of citizens who are not able to come to the concert stage.
PAM wishes to acknowledge the generous support of United Arts of Central Florida. Each year, the Organizational“Performing Arts of Maitland is supported by United Arts of Central Florida, host of power2give.org/centralflorida and the collaborative Campaign for the Arts.”
This song about our city was written and performed by Joe Hughes, of Goldenseal with Junie Moon on vocals and Powerful Flowers on viola.
Baroque Chamber Orchestra[BCO]
• Sunday evening March 20, 2016 at Timucua, the White House home of Benoit Glazer.
Maitland Symphony Orchestra News[MSO]
If you are interested in joining the Maitland Symphony Orchestra, call Director Margaret Patten at 407-290-2204.
• October 18 at 10 a.m. Morning Worship Service at Maitland Presbyterian Church
• October 24 at 7:30 p.m. Mead Botanical Garden
• December 13 Holiday Night Time Concert
• June 7 at 7:30 p.m. -My-Favorite Things at Maitland Presbyterian Church
View the concert
• March 15 at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. Worship Services at Maitland Presbyterian Church
• December 14, 7:30 p.m. “Holiday Traditions” concert – click below
Maitland Stage Band[MSB]
• July 25th City of Maitland Birthday Celebration at the Maitland Civic Center-Venue on the Lake
• October 17 at 6:40 p.m. Creative City Project in Orlando
• November 8 at 3 p.m. Maitland Veterans Celebration at Orangewood Church
• November 14 at 7:30 p.m. Maitland Rotary Art Festival at Lake Lily
• Join us for Monday night rehearsals 7 p.m. at the Maitland Civic Center-Venue on the Lake. Free music plus a cash bar.
• April 11, 2015 we performed at the Maitland Spring Festival of the Arts at Lake Lily. Listen to our performance.
• March 20, 2015 we played for the 50th anniversary party of the Maitland Civic Center. Click the red image on the left for details.
• November 9, 2014 Veterans Day at Maitland Civic Center-Venue on the Lake. Maitland Military Band is one of our aliases.
Don’t miss your chance to hear this great band!