Sat. April 11th 9am-5pm 10am ~ John & Micah Holley 11:30 ~ TBR 1pm ~ Colby Dance 2pm ~ Tristan Smith & Caiti Patton 3:30pm ~ Maitland Stage band
Sun./ April 12th 10am-4pm 10am ~ Dan Jordan Trio 11:30 ~ Robert Johnson 1pm ~ Grimes Alley 2:30 ~ Colby Dance 3:15 ~ Sean Holcomb
- PAM Overview
- City of Maitland's 125th Birthday
- Get to Know Us Better
- PAM History
- United Arts of Central Florida
- A Song About Our City
- Market Performers perform every Sunday at Lake Lily Park for the Maitland Farmers Market. This venue provides opportunities for a variety of talents from Maitland and its surrounding communities. M3 has performed for the Market since the event started at Quinn Strong Park in Maitland.
- Maitland Symphony Orchestra puts on Spring and Holiday concerts at Maitland Presbyterian Church. MSO is available for other special performances that have a large enough facility to accommodate the 90 or so volunteer musicians.
- Maitland Poets and Writers (MPW) keeps the oral tradition of literature alive by providing opportunities for local literary authors to perform their work, offering our community the benefit of hearing literature out loud.
- Maitland Stage Band (MSB) first formed in the summer of 2009. The band has performed at various events at Lake Lily and at the Maitland Civic Center.
- PAM Cares is a musical outreach program partnering with local care providers to put CD’s and DVD’s of PAM performances in the homes of citizens whom may not be able to come to the concert stage.
PAM wishes to acknowledge the generous support of United Arts of Central Florida. Each year, the Organizational“Performing Arts of Maitland is supported by United Arts of Central Florida, host of power2give.org/centralflorida and the collaborative Campaign for the Arts.”
This song about our city was written and performed by Joe Hughes, of Goldenseal with Junie Moon on vocals and Powerful Flowers on viola.
Maitland Symphony Orchestra News
• March 15 at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. Worship Services at Maitland Presbyterian Church
• June 7 at 7:30 p.m. Spring Concert at Maitland Presbyterian Church
• October 18 Morning Worship Service at 10 p.m.
* December 13 Holiday Night Time Concert
• December 14, 7:30 p.m. “Holiday Traditions” concert – click image on the left for details
Maitland Stage Band News
• Join us for Monday night rehearsals 7 p.m. at the Maitland Civic Center-Venue on the Lake. Free music plus a cash bar.
• April 11 at 3:30 p.m. we perform at the Maitland Spring Festival of the Arts at Lake Lily. More information
• March 20 we played for the 50th anniversary party of the Maitland Civic Center. Click the red image on the left for details.
• 4 p.m. November 9 Veterans Day at Maitland Civic Center-Venue on the Lake. Click VETERANS image for more information. Maitland Military Band is one of our aliases.
Don’t miss your chance to hear this great band!