Each 2nd Friday from 7-10 PM, June-September at the Art and History Museums-Maitland. Our Directors, Cheryl Anderson and Stacy Barton, are gonna be busy.
View the 2014 schedule
- PAM Overview
- City of Maitland's 125th Birthday
- Get to Know Us Better
- PAM History
- United Arts of Central Florida
- A Song About Our City
- Market Performers perform every Sunday at Lake Lily Park for the Maitland Farmers Market. This venue provides opportunities for a variety of talents from Maitland and its surrounding communities. M3 has performed for the Market since the event started at Quinn Strong Park in Maitland.
- Maitland Symphony Orchestra puts on Spring and Holiday concerts at Maitland Presbyterian Church. MSO is available for other special performances that have a large enough facility to accommodate the 90 or so volunteer musicians.
- Maitland Poets and Writers (MPW) keeps the oral tradition of literature alive by providing opportunities for local literary authors to perform their work, offering our community the benefit of hearing literature out loud.
- Maitland Stage Band (MSB) first formed in the summer of 2009. The band has performed at various events at Lake Lily and at the Maitland Civic Center.
- PAM Cares is a musical outreach program partnering with local care providers to put CD’s and DVD’s of PAM performances in the homes of citizens whom may not be able to come to the concert stage.
This song about our city was written and performed by Joe Hughes, of Goldenseal with Junie Moon on vocals and Powerful Flowers on viola.
Maitland Symphony Orchestra News
• June 1 Night time concert, Sail Away – Listen to our June 1 concert.
Details about the program and our guest performer, Elena Ulyanova.
• October 19, 10 a.m. worship service at Maitland Presbyterian Church
• October 25, 2014: Mead Gardens night concert
• December 14, 7:30 p.m. Holiday concert
Recent Night Time Performance
• Sunday, December 15: 7:30 p.m., Winter Dreams Christmas Concert at Maitland Presbyterian Church
Listen to the entire concert.
Maitland Stage Band News
• 6 p.m. on June 6th at A&H Museums for the Opening Reception of the Battlefield exhibition-More information
• October 3 at The Fall Maitland Art Festival
• Havana Nights TBA
• April 12 at 1 pm at The Spring Maitland Art Festival
* A Havana Night was held September 13, 2013 at the Maitland Civic Center
A concert and dance to benefit the Performing Arts of Maitland – The event featured the Maitland Stage Band with Miss Jacqueline Jones, Nanette Sweet, Mark Arnott Ballroom Dance & Music, and the ZaZa Cuban Diner. This was one of this year’s most exciting Maitland events.
• October Fall 2013 Maitland Art Festival with many Maitland Market Performers Photos from the October 2013 Maitland Art Festival
• Monday, October 21 at the Taste of Maitland
Don’t miss your chance to hear this great band!