The Maitland Stage Band at The Art History Museum in 2017
The Maitland Stage Band Performed at the Blue Bamboo Center for the Arts
The Maitland Stage Band played on July 25th, 2017.
Maitland Stage Band[MSB]
On May 5th we filled the Venue on the Lake as singer Ron Starks and The Maitland Stage Band performed high spirited versions of “Just a Close Walk with Jesus”, “The Battle Hymn of the Republic”, and some great big band charts. The event featured Abe Lincoln, local pastors, and local jazz greats Dan Jordan, Jim Foy, Eddie Marshal, Dave Sheffield and many others who celebrated Maitland’s National Day of Prayer. Hope you didn’t miss it!
The Maitland Stage Band is a 16 piece stage band, which plays jazz from the great legends.
Sweet Georgia Brown
My Funny Valentine
Here’s That Rainy Day
Days of Wine and Roses
I Will Surive
• 8 p.m. October 3 at The Fall Maitland Rotary Art Festival• April 12 at 1 pm at The Spring Maitland Chamber of Commerce Art Festival
* A Havana Night was held September 13, 2013 at the Maitland Civic Center-Venue on the Lake
A concert and dance to benefit the Performing Arts of Maitland – The event featured the Maitland Stage Band with Miss Jacqueline Jones, Nanette Sweet, Mark Arnott Ballroom Dance & Music, and the ZaZa Cuban Diner. This was one of this year’s most exciting Maitland events.
• October Fall 2013 Maitland Art Festival with many Maitland Market Performers Photos from the October 2013 Maitland Art Festival
• Monday, October 21 at the Taste of Maitland
• Taste of Maitland at Lake Lily on Monday, October 21,2013
• The MSB opened the 37th Art Under the Stars, Maitland Rotary Art Festival on Friday night, October 4 at Lake Lily Park.
• A Havana Night at the Maitland Civic Center on the evening of Friday September 13, 2013.
• April 14th at the Maitland Spring Festival of the Arts
• Taste of Maitland at Lake Lily on Monday, October 15,2012
• October 5, 2012 in the evening at the Maitland Rotary Art Festival
• A Havana Night at the Maitland Civic Center on the evening of Saturday September 15
• The Maitland Stage Band”s last performance was on Saturday, April 14th at the Chamber of Commerce Art Festival. PAM is partnering with the Maitland Chamber of Commerce hosting musicians at the 24th Annual Spring Festival of the Arts.
• Christmas Gig at Fashion Square Mall on December 3
• MSB combo on December 10 at a Maitland Women’s Club event.
• October 24 at The Taste of Maitland. Learn more about the Taste of Maitland.
• September 30 at the Maitland Rotary Art Festival
• April 16th at the 2011 Spring Maitland Rotary Arts Festival
• Saturday Feb 12 ” Glitz and Glamour” at the Maitland Civic Center
• Monday November 15th 6:30 to 8:00 PM at the ”Taste of Maitland”
• Saturday October 2nd 8:00 PM concert at Lake Lily during the 34th Annual Rotary Art Festival
• Sat. July 17th @ Lake Lily park “Celebrating 125 Years” City of Maitland event.
• 22nd Spring Festival of the Arts, Sat. April 17.
Sample Videos of the Maitland Stage Band
Cuts from 2010 Arts Festival
Several charts played at the 2010 Spring Maitland Arts Festival
April in Paris
Performed on September 30, 2011 at the Maitland Rotary Art Festival. Trombone solo by Buck Lester.
Performed at the 2011 Fall Maitland Art Festival. Solos by Todd Sneeringer on tenor sax and Mark Schenkel on bari sax
Solos by Buck Lester on trombone, Todd Sneeringer on tenor sax, and Carlos Martinez on keyboard