Skip to content
- Jeff Flowers, President
- Alvaro Gomez, MSO Conductor
- Margaret Patten, MSO Emeritus Conductor
- Cheryl Anderson, M3 Executive Director
- Dale Burket, MSO Conductor
- Laurie Rodriguez, Director of PAM Cares
- Jim Foy, MSB Director
- Lucy Medford, CAL Director
- Alvaro Gomez, BCO Director
- June Flowers, PAM Executive Director:
- To provide an opportunity for community performing artists to perform in a quality environment; and
- To teach both the technical and historical aspects of performance to such participants and their audiences; and
- To perform repertoire for the benefit and enjoyment of audiences in the City of Maitland and elsewhere.
- Provide orchestral performance opportunities for community volunteer musicians of all ages
- To conduct performances which educate and enrich community audiences
- To provide collaboration with other performing art mediums, i.e., acting, dancing, choral and handbell ringing
- To provide educational outreach to our Audiences using innovation scripts and production
- To provide opportunity for young community artists to grow as soloists or ensemble participants
- To expand the opportunity for ensemble formation and performances within the community
- Provide informal outdoor performance opportunities for community volunteer musicians of all ages
- To conduct performances which enrich community audiences
- To join with the Market Experience to create an ambience that allows community ties to be extended
- Foster the growth of literary arts in Maitland and its surrounding communities
- Shine a spotlight on established literary artists
- Provide opportunities for the public to come and experience the joy of creative writing
- Provide advanced stage band music to the widest possible audience
- Promote the performing art of stage band performance by sponsoring community dances and performing opportunities
- Help stage musicians develop their performance skills
- Celebrating Senior’s lives with programs for lifelong learning and self-expression through active participation in the Creative Arts.
- To create an atmosphere of enthusiasm, caring, and challenge so that the talent of each participant is nurtured and developed.
- Facilitate a school of the arts for senior individuals to participate in a sustainable program of dance, art, theater, choir, music, creative writing and other art forms.
- To present programs to improve and promote memory, motor skills, cognitive problem solving, physical wellness, self-esteem, self-expression and social engagement.
MYcc Mission (2005-2008):
- To bring together young people of diverse abilities that love to sing
- To create an atmosphere of enthusiasm, caring, and challenge in rehearsal so that the talent of each singer is nurtured and developed
- To teach a variety of music which will enrich each singer
- To present programs in Maitland and surrounding areas which reflect the talents of our young people.
RHME Mission (2007-2008):
- Provide advanced handbell music to the widest possible audience
- Promote the art of handbell ringing through sponsoring and participating in workshops, tours and other educational and performing opportunities
- Encourage handbell composers and arrangers to create works for advanced handbell choirs through commissions and other means
- Help less experienced handbell musicians develop their ringing, directing and organizational skills